Partner Manager & Video Content Producer
Partner Manager & Video Content Producer
Palo Alto Software is seeking an experienced Partner Manager & Video Content Producer to join our extraordinary team. You will be responsible for expanding LivePlan’s reach and influence through strategic partnerships and developing our organic video content strategy across platforms like YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram.
This full-time, permanent, exempt position reports to the Director of Marketing. The starting pay may range from $70,000 to $100,000 per year, depending on experience.
About our company & Eugene, Oregon
We’re a friendly team of nearly 70 diverse, world-class experts. Each team member demonstrates our company values while adding positive contributions to our culture. Please review our culture at this link.
Next, visit liveplan.com to learn how our products help achieve our mission to help people succeed in business. We believe that when we help one small business owner grow their business, we’re helping an entire community.
Our employees are independent thinkers and creative problem-solvers who enjoy our hybrid work arrangement and flexible schedules. Our leadership approach combines structure and autonomy, creating aligned innovation. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. See our statement on equity, diversity, and inclusion here.
Our location in Eugene supports access to exciting and challenging work in a growing tech scene in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Eugene’s commute times and our drinking water from the McKenzie River Watershed are some of the best in the nation, and homes are more affordable than you’d find in Portland, Seattle, or the Bay Area.
Benefits we provide:
- Hybrid work
- Flexible work schedule and no-meeting Fridays
- Career development & free books
- Competitive salary & bonuses
- Health / Vision / Dental / Ortho
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Dependent Care FSA
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Remote health services app
- Paid time off increases yearly
- Paid holidays and Winter Break
- Paid community volunteer time and grant committee
- 401(k) with a match
- Paid Leave Oregon
- Long-term disability & life insurance
- Discounted gym membership or wellness program rewards
- LiveWell committee events
- Parking or commuting benefit
- Inclusive, values-based culture
- And much more
About this role
- Design and execute partnership outreach plans aligned with LivePlan’s growth objectives
- Identify, contact, negotiate, and manage relationships with affiliates, influencers, creators, and other potential partners
- Create compelling partnership propositions and manage contract negotiations
- Build, grow, and manage an extensive community of partners to drive measurable increases in brand awareness, LivePlan sign-ups, and revenue
- Collaborate with partners on content integration opportunities
Video Content Strategy & Production
- Develop engaging video content strategies and plans targeting key customer audiences
- Drive video production by conceptualizing creative ideas, writing scripts, identifying on-camera talent, managing shoots, overseeing editing, etc.
- Optimize posting cadence on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and other platforms for maximum views
- Analyze video performance and provide data-driven recommendations to refine strategies
- Collaborate with partners on co-marketing video opportunities
What success looks like:
Objective: Build productive relationships with powerful partners who can expand our audience.
- Significant year-over-year growth in the number of active partnerships and attributed revenue
- Increased brand visibility and users are driven by partner efforts
- Well-defined video content roadmap tied to business goals
- Strong video view growth and engagement rates across owned, earned, and paid channels
What you bring to the job:
- Passion for supporting startups and small businesses
- Familiarity with basic business financials
- Background in SaaS, partnerships and/or video content
- Exceptional communication and negotiation abilities
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Collaborative team player
- Analytical and metrics-focused
- Self-starter comfortable taking initiative
- Continuous learner, up-to-date on digital marketing trends
Relevant education and experience: The following contributes to success in this role, but isn’t required if you have demonstrated abilities to be successful in this kind of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field or equivalent experience
- Significant experience in partner outreach and working with creators.
- Experience in content creation or marketing on platforms such as YouTube, TikTok, and/ or podcasts.
Marketing Team Values:
The marketing team exists to build the digital infrastructure that supports a successful business model at Palo Alto Software. We do this by effectively communicating the value of our products and services to the many industries and customer personas we serve, resulting in a growing customer base month over month. We constantly strive to work with our product, sales, and support teams to attract and delight our customers.
- Core values of the Marketing team (the 6 C’s):
- Communication and clear expectations
- Character and camaraderie
- Creativity and innovation
- Coordination and well-managed process
Work-Life: Where and when you work is arranged between you and your manager. Full-time, permanent positions are for Oregon residents, only. Employees may sometimes work remotely, following our remote work guidelines.